Vacancy Announcement for Project Manager
The International Centre for Refugee and Migration Studies (ICRMS) is excited to announce a remarkable opportunity for dynamic and committed professionals. We are actively searching for a dedicated Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis until December 2023.
- Position: Project Manager
- Type: Full-Time
- Duration: Until December 2023
As a Project Manager at ICRMS, you will be at the forefront of designing, managing, and executing projects that address critical challenges faced by refugees and migrants. You’ll collaborate with teams, experts, and stakeholders to create meaningful solutions and drive sustainable change.
- Project Planning and Execution:
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, tasks, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate project activities, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Manage project budgets, expenses, and resource utilization.
- Monitor project progress and implement necessary adjustments to meet project deliverables.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and motivate team members
- Delegate tasks, set expectations, and ensure team members are aligned with project objectives.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Establish effective communication channels with project stakeholders
- Provide regular updates on project progress, challenges, and outcomes.
- Address stakeholder concerns and feedback in a timely manner.
- Risk Management:
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Proactively address challenges that may impact project outcomes.
- Ensure the project’s compliance with ethical standards and relevant regulations.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare regular project status reports, including progress, challenges, and key performance indicators.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, records, and communication history.
- Quality Assurance:
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and are aligned with project requirements.
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluations to measure project success.
- Holds 16 years of education in a relevant discipline, preferably Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Economics from a reputable university. Any additional certifications, is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to foster collaboration among diverse teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Required Computer Literacy:
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Data manipulation and analysis using relevant software.
- Comfort with communication and collaboration tools.
The project manager position is a full-time role with a contract from 1ste September 2023 to 31st December 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and interest in the position, and any portfolio or sample reports (if applicable).
Applications must be received by 25 August 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps of the selection process.